Qualitative Market Researcher
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – San Jose, New York, Toronto, and Beijing. Driven by data infrastructure & AI technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Now we are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media, entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, fintech, and cloud industries. In 2021, OCBang has successfully commercialized the strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts, talent insights, and recruitment solutions for tech companies around the world.
What makes OCBang a GREAT fit for you?
- You will wear different hats and quickly gain a number of valuable skills in both business consulting and recruiting
- You will have the opportunity to build up your personal relationships with industry senior executives
- You will play an indispensable team member working directly with large multinational clients
- You will gain deep insights into the fast-evolving AI industries and global high-tech companies
- You will take charge of consulting projects on organization structure and talent intelligence
- You will win the opportunity to step into a leadership role in a fast-growing organization
Responsibilities of the role:
- Gather related industry information through phone call interviews
- Conduct qualitative market research and in-depth interviews with industry professionals
- Source talents online and offline based on the qualifications of different positions
- Coordinate the interview scheduling between talents and the clients
- Conduct market research covering both primary & secondary research
- Complete high-quality tasks on time and under budget
Requirement of the role:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degrees in the fields of business, marketing, psychology, sociology, or related.
- Working experience in start-ups and small organizations
- 2 years of experience in business consulting or market research is a plus
- Self-discipline and being able to work independently
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin both written and verbal
- Quick learner, multitasks, and relentless resilience
- Adapt positively to stressful situations
We value diversity and inclusion at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to background, race, sex, national origin, and other perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.