At OCBridge, we are proud to offer our clients a comprehensive talent mapping service that can help them gain a competitive edge in their industry.
Our cutting-edge technology, OCInsights, streamlines the organization structures of your competitors at both the headquarter and regional levels. This allows you to understand how they build and distribute their talent systems and organizations, giving you valuable insights into industry best practices.
Organization Design Process
- Access to a vast compensation database on OCInsights platform, as well as the internal recruiting CRM system
- Customized compensation rates based on experience, revenue/assets, shift differentials, skills, education, and certifications
- Having phone calls or in-depth video interviews to collect executive compensation
- Benchmarking of base salary, incentive, long-term incentive, and total cash at various percentiles
- Management of complex compensation plans from planning to final employee communication
- Application of complex performance plans, incentive plans, and market data to individual employees
- Creation of hybrid jobs to customize positions for specific business needs
- Cost of living and cost of labor analyses across multiple cities worldwide
- Comparison by salary percentages or pay periods with the ability to save lists for future use
- Use of advanced analytics such as machine learning, longitudinal analysis, and meta-analysis
- A team of seasoned compensation professionals and PhD graduates in statistics and quantitative field
- A massive salary survey database spanning over 10,000 jobs in more than 9,000 different locations
OCBridge offers cutting-edge HR intelligence research to help clients stay ahead of the competition. We provide valuable insights on key HR metrics such as headcounts, openings, new hires, retentions, and turnovers of high-tech companies. Our TALENT COMPETITIVENESS model allows you to easily compare and contrast your team’s performance with your competitors, giving you a clear understanding of your strengths and areas for improvement.