|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Design and plan security and compliance products tailored for enterprise customers, cover aspects such as information protection, data security, data leakage prevention, and data classification and categorization
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product strategy and roadmap for enterprise product risk control and security
– Build a portal for privacy risk inspection to improve early warning capabilities
– Build user/tenant feature analysis system to support strategy recommendation function
– Collect and analyze user feedback to iteratively improve product features and functionalities, monitor product performance and identify opportunities for enhancements or new features.
– Bachelor’s degree or above, relevant experience in technology product strategy
– Work closely with engineering teams to ensure successful product development and timely delivery
– Drive the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch, and post-launch product optimization.
– Good data analytics and algorithm analysis skills, proficiency in data analytics tools such as SQL is preferred
– Strong product design ability, with experience in designing risk control strategies & product features.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$160,000 - $400,000