Global Recruitment Consultant
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – Santa Clara, Toronto, London, and Beijing. Driven by data infrastructure & AI technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Now we are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries.
In 2021, OCBang has successfully commercialized strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts, talent insights, and recruitment solutions for tech companies around the world.
What you can get in here:
- You will be trained and access to our industry know-how in both recruiting and consulting aspects
- You will thrive with a fast-growing team and work with a group of top recruiters in the industry
- You will be immersed in a diverse, inspiring, innovative and fast-paced work environment
- You will have the opportunity to become a team leader or a company partner in short time based on your performance
- Take in charge of full-cycle recruiting process from JD research and sourcing to reaching an offer and candidate onboarding.
- Source both technical and non-technical candidates according to specific client needs using LinkedIn Recruiter, Twitter, Github, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Interview candidates to evaluate their skills and preferences to ensure the best match.
- Sell the candidates and help to reach an offer accepted by both candidate and client sides.
- Deliver interview notes and record client information when fulfilling a recruiter and AM role.
- BS/MS in human resources management, organizational psychology or relevant fields.
- At least one years of experience in recruiting, BD, sales or related roles is preferred.
- Be passionate in recruiting industry with a nature of willing to build rapport with different background people.
- Be flexible and resilient, takes initiatives to manage conflicts, and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- A strong sense of accountability, attention to details, and ability to multitask efficiently are required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
We value diversity and inclusion at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to background, race, sex, national origin, and other perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.