|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– About our client: Founded in 2012, our client’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including Our client, Helo, and Resso, our client has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
– Why Join Us: At our client, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at our client.
– About Team: We are the Business Infrastructure team at Our client, and we aim to provide unified architectural dependencies and ecological services to all R&D departments across Our client’s business lines. If you’re interested in optimizing various components of infrastructure, such as storage systems, scheduling systems, computing systems, and service frameworks, then you can participate in the core development of each component.
– Understand the pain points and demands of the fundamental infrastructure of various businesses, including Douyin, Feishu, advertising, e-commerce, Our client, and our client.
– Incorporate new technologies and innovations, develop state-of-the-art network solutions. Provide in-depth co-construction, collaboration, and services in terms of stability, cost, unitization, architectural decisions, and customized systems.
– Partner with cross-functional leaders to develop a shared vision, strategy, and roadmap.
– 5+ years of experience building large-scale cloud infrastructure, preferably industry-leading public-cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud, etc.
– 3+ years of experience in distributed system architecture.
– Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related technical major, or with equivalent practical experience.
– Strong interest in business architecture and fundamental infrastructure technology.
– Practical experience or knowledge accumulation in one or more areas of fundamental infrastructure technology systems such as computing, storage, databases, networks, and service platforms.
– [Preferred] Experience in designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems and business architectures.
– [Preferred] Strong logical reasoning, analytical skills, excellent communication and coordination skills, and good problem-solving skills.
– Pragmatic, self-driven, with strong self-learning abilities, and enjoys challenging tasks.
– Proven experience in developing and implementing long-term plans and visions.
|Job Category||Cloud Architecture|
|Seniority||Senior IC / Tech Lead|
|Base Salary||$187,000 - $280,000|