|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Analyse in-house generated cfdna methylation data and develop novel computational algorithms for cancer early detection and tissue localization
– Propose a novel computational framework for omics data integrated cancer detection and localization classifier
– Identify novel cancer biomarkers for early detection with cfDNAPhD in bioinformatics/computation biology or relevant subjects or master with a strong track record of bioinformatics related work in industry
– Deep understanding and practical project experience in one of the below areas including cfDNA, methylation, cancer genetics/epigenetics
– Demonstrated experience with high throughput sequencing data analysis WGBS/WGS/WES/RNA-seq etc.
– Solid machine learning skills preferred
– Excellent programming skills with R or python
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$150,000 - $250,000