|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About The Team
The US product team will focus on understanding our users, identifying opportunity areas, prioritizing the problems we must to solve, and rapidly creating innovative user experience solutions. We are looking for an experienced product managers to continually push the innovation bar on how we optimize products to drive new and existing user engagement and retention.
– Build product strategy and execution for monetization products and programs designed to empower and support our creators globally
– Partner closely with data science, operations, ad product, engineering, and other creator monetization teams to develop customized programs to grow and scale creator monetization based on business needs
– Integrate user feedback, market research, and internal data into product design to understand creator needs to improve creator satisfaction and grow company’s content ecosystem
– Leverage a data driven approach to guide product design and iterations from end to end- Bachelor’s degree and above
– 3+ years of experience in building creation and/or content-side products at a consumer focused technology company
– Deep understanding of content consumers, content creators, and creator journey
– Experience performing product-oriented quantitative and statistical analysis, summarizing and communicating results and insights to stakeholders
– Outstanding collaboration and communication to build trusted relationships with cross functions
– Knowledge of user generated content platforms is a plus
– Deep understanding of creator economy is a plus
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$144,000 - $261,744