|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Provide technical leadership and build high performing teams within your organization, including mentoring junior team members and providing technical support for engineers on the team.
– Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and other disciplines to explore the next generation of shopping experiences.
– Be responsible for building an intuitive and reliable shopping experience, including browsing product details, check-out, shopping, return, refund, etc.
– Be responsible for Promotion and Campaign, building platforms and tools for merchants, clients, and business to manage campaigns, deliver the best results, and receive actionable insights.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 5+ years work experience
– 1+ years of experience of managing or tech-leading a software engineering team.
– Deep understanding of the Android framework.
– Proficiency in Java and/or Kotlin.
– Experience with performance and reliability on mobile platforms, e-commerce experience is a plus.
– Strong data analysis skills, able to identify product opportunities from technical metrics analysis.
– Good understanding of business, technical abstraction and system module design.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$210,000 - $358,000