|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Provide technical leadership and build high performing teams within your organization, including mentoring junior team members and providing technical support for engineers on the team.
– Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and other disciplines to explore the next generation of shopping experiences
– Be responsible for building an intuitive and reliable shopping experience, including browsing product details, check-out, shopping, return, refund, etc.
– Be responsible for Promotion and Campaign, building platforms and tools for merchants, clients, and business to manage campaigns, deliver the best results, and receive actionable insights.
– Regularly communicate with business teams and contribute to technical decisions on projects among the product.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors with experience in native iOS development, and 5+ years of work experience
– 1+ years of experience of managing or tech-leading a software engineering team.
– Strong understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of iOS platform.
– Proficiency in Objective-C or Swift.
– Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
– Good team communication and collaboration skills.
– Experience building consumer-facing products
– Experience with E-Commerce is preferred
|Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$210,000 - $350,000