|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
We are building the central and unified authorization service at our client. The services we build and support include:
– Authorization Product, which provides the customer-facing interface that’s used by all our client employees daily.
– Authorization Backend, which provides the unified and central authorization capability at our client.
We have a unique opportunity to drive Least Privilege Access Control on our client’s Infrastructure and make it the most secure cloud in the industry. Experience with security is a plus, but not required for our positions, and we welcome any engineer with a security mindset and passion for building secure and scalable infrastructures to talk to us!
We have four major initiatives in our team
– Build the most secure, reliable, and scalable infrastructure that enables high-quality service.
– Enforce fine-grained access control to secure all our client’s resources and assets.
– Provide an intuitive, efficient, and transparent access experience to our users.
– Govern the permissions with automation and tools that enforce the least-privileged access control.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant majors.
– 5+ years of industry experience in a highly distributed environment.
– 3+ years of engineering leadership experience.
– Experienced in the design and implementation of large-scale backend systems.
– Experienced in driving collaboration across various functional teams to deliver shared goals.
– Creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
– Strong written/verbal communication and excellent teamwork skills.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$190,000 - $341,000