|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
As a Tech Lead Manager, you will
– Lead and grow a business engineering team of 10+ backend and frontend engineers to build a solid foundation for user growth.
– Leverage data to understand our users and our content system in-depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive user growth.
– Lead and develop large-scale software systems that power our client’s user acquisition strategies.
– Lead and improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability, performance, and reliability of the product.
– Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality work in rapid product development.
– BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major;
– Experienced in building services for large-scale consumer-facing applications, experienced in search and social media is preferred;
– Proficient in at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Java, C++;
– Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures, and algorithms;
– Excellent team communication and collaboration skills
– 2+ years experience leading a backend/full-stack engineering team
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$214,000 - $358,000