|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Design, develop, test, and deploy highly scalable distributed services for account systems and identity management.
– Collaborate with Product Managers and various business partners to create effective identity solutions.
– Thrive in a fast-paced environment and take ownership and commitment to the production environment through on-call duties.
– Demonstrate strong ownership of the product and service, providing expertise and insights to collaborating engineering teams.
– Work closely with global XFN teams to support new product innovations and business proposals while exploring new engineering initiatives.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
– At least 7 years of working experience in a relevant role.
– Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Go, Java, C++, Python, etc.
– Experience in designing, evaluating, and enhancing efficiency, scalability, and stability of distributed systems.
– Demonstrated track record of driving change within an organization and leading complex technical projects.
– Strong background in building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques.
– Technical leadership experience in the domain of Identity and Access.
– Proven expertise in the development and implementation of identity, authentication, and access management.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$175,000 - $380,000