|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The Experience team is responsible for optimizing app experience related to performance for Our client users. This team collaborates with all teams in the video creation and consumption ecosystem to provide end-to-end optimization solutions, including client, shooting, uploading, video playback, video delivery, and player, etc.
We are looking for seasoned data analysts who have strong data analysis skills to identify high-impact opportunities. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with a globalized engineering and product teams in a high-impact and fast-paced environment.
– Develop rigorous analyses using statistical models while working collaboratively with partners to identify high-impact opportunities related to performance optimization and business value
– Research and apply appropriate methods for new analyses
– Conduct analysis and build models for, but not limited to, incrementally, performance optimization, media optimization, experimentation, and lift studies
– Conduct data analyses and insightful visualizations
– 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing statistical models and implementing data science solutions
– Master or PhD in Statistics or a similar field is required
– Solid skill with the following languages: Python, SQL
– Experience working in a big-data environment, familiar with Hive, Spark, and similar tools
– Open-minded for new analytical technologies
– Experience within the entertainment industry, advertising will be a plus
– Experience with data mining, machine learning will be a plus
|Junior / Mid IC
|$167,111 - $312,444