|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Our client is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Our client has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At our client, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at our client.
The recommendation algorithm team of the US Tech Service department at our client plays a central role in the company, driving critical product decisions and platform growth. The team is made up of machine learning researchers and engineers, who support and innovate on production recommendation models and drive product impact. The team is dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and impact-driven.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
* Build industry-leading recommendation systems, improving user experience, content ecosystem, and platform security
* Develop data tooling and infrastructure to support data privacy protection and other compliance requirements
* Improve stability and maintainability of the recommender system
* Innovate on optimizing our client’s content consumption and user experience through personalization
* Work with cross-functional teams and product stakeholders to deliver system and product insights through analytics
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related major, with 2+ years of related work experience
– Strong software development experience with C++, Python, or other programming languages
– Experience in one or more of the following areas: applied machine learning, machine learning infrastructure, large-scale recommendation systems, market-facing machine learning products
– Strong communication and teamwork skills
– Passionate about techniques and solving challenging problems
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$200,000 - $300,000