|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Our client, founded in 2012, is a company with a mission to inspire creativity and enrich life. They have a suite of more than a dozen products, including Helo, and Resso, that make it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content. Our client’s Networking division focuses on innovative ideas and technologies in network architecture, software-defined networking (SDN), network virtualization, switch software and hardware co-design, and high-speed networking. They are responsible for designing, building, and operating a global, intelligent network infrastructure to meet the requirements of high availability, scalability, and high-performance. By joining this team, you will gain valuable software development and/or network operation experiences in data center networking at a massive scale.
– Designing, implementing, and deploying low-latency and high-throughput high-speed network technologies at our client
– Collaborating with multiple product teams to leverage high-speed network technologies in various areas such as computation, storage, AI/HPC, and recommendation systems
– Applying high-speed network technologies in VMs and containers to accelerate network virtualization scenarios
– Designing and developing high-speed network protocol stacks and high-performance communication frameworks
– Building software and tools to enhance the reliability and availability of high-speed network infrastructure
– Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, electronic engineering, network engineering, or related fields
– Proficiency in computer networks and network programming
– Proficiency in one or several mainstream programming languages, including C/C++ and Python
– Experience in developing high-performance communication frameworks using userspace TCP or RDMA/RoCE is a plus
– Experience in developing software systems for large-scale data center networks or distributed systems is a plus
|Systems & Networking
|Senior IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$150,000 - $200,000