Position: Recruiter / Recruiting Consultant (Full-time)
Santa Clara, California or Toronto, Ontario
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting startup providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – Santa Clara, Toronto, London, and Beijing. Driven by data technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Our clients are global high-tech giants and startups in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries.
What you can get in here:
- You will be trained and access to our industry know-how in both recruiting and consulting aspects
- You will thrive with a fast-growing team and work with a group of top recruiters in the industry
- You will be immersed in a diverse, inspiring, innovative and fast-paced work environment
- You will have the opportunity to become a company partner, the true owner of the company
- Take in charge of full-cycle recruiting process from JD research and sourcing to reaching an offer and candidate onboarding.
- Source both technical and non-technical candidates according to specific client needs using LinkedIn Recruiter, Twitter, Github, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Interview candidates to evaluate their skills and preferences to ensure the best match.
- Sell the candidates and help to reach an offer accepted by both candidate and client sides.
- Deliver interview notes and record client information when fulfilling a recruiter and AM role.
- This position requires a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management or related field plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
- Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following: human resources policy management, organizational development, performance management, employee engagement, training and development, talent acquisition, employee relations, and cross-functional team leadership.
- Must have experience with Asian/Chinese business practices to obtain cultural understanding and to provide culturally sensitive corporate communication. This position does not require proficiency in Chinese or in any other foreign language.
- BS/MS in human resources management, organizational psychology or relevant fields.
- At least three years of experience in recruiting, BD, sales or related roles is preferred.
- Be passionate in recruiting industry with a nature of willing to build rapport with different background people.
- Be flexible and resilient, takes initiatives to manage conflicts, and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- A strong sense of accountability, attention to details, and ability to multitask efficiently are required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Fluent in English and Chinese both written and verbal is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org