|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
What You Will Do:
– Lead the architecture design of the VR/AR core rendering engine.
– Lead the development of core modules for the rendering engine.
– Engine memory and performance optimization
– Lead an engineering team and XFN internationally.
– Assist on hiring and training, build a world leading XR rendering engine team.
– Experience with team leading, responsible and self-driven, able to identify R&D directions
– 5+ years rendering engine programming experience
– Proficient with 3D math, including linear algebra / vector math
– Thorough understanding of one or more graphics APIs such as Vulkan, OpenGL, Metal, or Direct3D.
– Strong C++ programming skills
– Strong on software system design
– Unity Engine source code development experience
– Prior experience with AR/VR application development.
– Comprehensive understanding of modern mobile graphics pipelines.
|Job Category||Computer Graphics & XR|
|Seniority||Manager / Senior Manager|
|Base Salary||$280,000 - $460,000|