|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Collaborate with product/design/data-science and other engineering teams to define a world-class long video consumption experience.
– Design and implement our client long video related features using the latest technology.
– Build reusable software components with robust code and clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work.
– Analyze and optimize mobile applications for quality, efficiency, and performance.
– Optimize app performance for smooth user experiences and excellent interface responsiveness. Troubleshoot complex technical issues and problems.
– Engage in code reviews and technical design reviews, promoting a culture of team-wide technical learning and growth.
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors with 7+ years of iOS native development experience.
2. Proficient in Objective-C or Swift, strong understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of iOS platform.
3. Solid knowledge of multi-threading, data structure, operating system, and network. Solid understanding of UIKit principles, patterns, and best practices.
4. Ability to work in large and complex code bases.
5. Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule.
6. An effective communicator with excellent collaborative skills, strong self-motivation, and great problem-solving skills.
7. Willing to take up challenges and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Experience of working in cross-regional teams is a plus but not mandatory.
|Job Category||MobileAPP Dev|
|Seniority||Junior / Mid IC|
|Base Salary||$199,500 - $340,100|