|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
• Develop software to achieve datacenter network management automation, intelligence, and digitalization, and to improve network delivery efficiency and stability;
• Build platform products and tooling services with network planning, deployment, change, verification, and analytics capabilities to support the whole lifecycle of network engineering.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in CS, EE and other related majors;
• Proficient in at least one back-end programming language, Python/Go/C/C++/Rust among others;
• Familiar with mainstream SQL and NoSQL database working principles, with database programming and optimization skills;
• Have strict disciplines on code and design quality, serious on Code Review, and have good coding styles and practices;
• Have curiosity, motivation, and a strong thirst for knowledge, and keen on the cutting-edge technologies in industry
|Job Category||Systems & Networking|
|Seniority||Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect|
|Base Salary||$136,800 - $205,000|