|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
At our client, we value humility, intelligence, compassion, and creativity. We strive to inspire and create, pushing boundaries and embracing ambiguity. We offer limitless opportunities for those who dare to pursue bold ideas. Join us and make an impact with a career at our client.
Our client’s global e-commerce business focuses on content e-commerce, using their international short video product as a platform. They aim to become the preferred choice for users to discover and purchase affordable and high-quality products. The Global E-Commerce Supply Chain team is dedicated to improving customer experience through warehouse, logistics, and supply chain technology. They empower merchants to expand their business globally with reliable fulfillment capabilities, making affordable products easily accessible for a better life.
What You’ll Do
– Build and manage the supply chain tech team in the US
– Develop international e-commerce supply chain technology, including WMS, TMS, fulfillment network, and inventory forecasting & planning
– Collaborate with product and operation teams to provide efficient supply chain solutions for domestic and international e-commerce
– Manage the software development lifecycle, from technical design to project delivery and maintenance
– Foster team growth by building team structure and morale
– Define long-term technical roadmap and project plans for the team
– Contribute to technical decisions on projects in collaboration with the product team
– Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
– 2+ years of experience managing or tech-leading a software engineering team
– 5+ years of experience in large-scale system development with a proven track record
– Strong communication and teamwork skills
– Experience in E-commerce supply chain, including fulfillment center, logistics, and/or supply chain technology, is a plus
– Strong business acumen and data sensitivity are a plus
|Seniority||Manager / Senior Manager|
|Base Salary||$177,688 - $266,000|