|About The Company|
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Monetization Technology teams are building the next-generation monetization platforms to help millions of customers grow their businesses, utilizing our products. Our team develops a wide variety of advertisements for numerous uses including feeds, live streaming, branding, measurement, targeting, search, vertical solutions, creative solutions, and business integrity.
What You’ll Do
– Participate in the development of a large-scale Ads system.
– Responsible for the development of state-of-the-art applied machine learning projects.
– Own key targeting components or strategies in the ads monetization ecosystem.
– Work with product and business teams on product vision.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant majors.
– 4+ years of experience in and good theoretical grounding in machine learning concepts and techniques.
– Excellent programming, debugging, and optimization skills in one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Go, C/C++, Python.
– Experience in one or more of the following frameworks: Tensorflow/PyTorch/MXNet, etc
– Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way.
– Preferred experience: ads system, recommendation, searching, ranking, etc.
|Job Category||AI Engineering|
|Seniority||Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect|
|Base Salary||$177,688 - $266,000|