|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Build and Lead the TikTok Engineering US team
– Set the product vision and strategy with product and business teams, and oversee the engineering roadmap.
– Effectively scale the engineering team by attracting and mentoring extraordinary people at various experience levels to grow a high performing and diverse team.
– Manage project priorities and product deliveries. Drive technical initiatives from execution toward delivery
– Build the productive R&D process.
– Could be hands-on in the architecture design and building team engineering best practices.
-BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors.
-7+ years of software engineering experience in a high scale distributed environment.
-3+ years of engineering leadership experience, including people management.
-Strong engineering background on one or more large scale backend systems.
-Experience of driving collaboration across cross functional teams on delivering shared goals.
-Strong communication and teamwork skills.
-Experience building DSP or music product would be a plus
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$210,000 - $410,000