|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
The infrastructure system lab works on cutting-edge infrastructure system innovations, including but not limited to compute, storage, database, networking, etc. We look for exceptional experienced professionals to join our team, which is composed of talents from many top companies.
– Deep understanding of the business; experience with leading the major design and architecture of embedded storage systems as well as promoting the best practices across the company.
– Define the infrastructure evolution strategy and oversee the execution based on the company’s business, industry trends, and technology stack. – Design, review, document, and maintain product source code in C/C++.
– Develop and customize firmware per internal and external customer requirements.
– Perform unit tests and product testing on various platforms and ensure the firmware quality.
– Design and develop software tools in C/C++ to collect and analyze statistical data and debug logs from storage devices.
– Responsible for the design and implementation of the company’s cutting-edge software/hardware co-design solutions.
– Write papers and patent applications.
– Master degrees in computer-related fields. Ph.D. degree preferred.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in firmware development for enterprise SSD drives
– Deep understanding of computer architecture, hardware/software co-design and optimization techniques.
– Hands-on experience in analyzing complex firmware architecture and strong debugging skills.
– Demonstrating proficiency in C/C++ and understanding of object oriented concepts is a must.
– Experience in Flash Translation Layer is a must.
– Knowledge of NAND technology including ONFI/TOGGLE command sequence, NAND media organization, Media Characterization, and Error handling.
– Knowledge of NVMe spec including basic command protocol, ZNS/FDP/Multi-stream etc.
– Familiar with Agile software development process.
– Experience with FIO/SPDK/Linux Driver is preferred.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$200,000 - $400,000