|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
Intelligent Creation(IC) QA US team is Quality and Automation team based in Mountain View and Seattle. We work with Intelligent Creation US team on a daily basis to guarantee the quality and efficiency of the entire workflow from Algorithm Development to Production Deployment, across domains from Computer Vision, SAML, AR Effects, to Client/Server Architecture, Audio/Video Creation. Our team is involved in Quality Strategy and Process, Automation Infrastructure and Framework, CI/CD, Engineering Excellence. The team is currently structured into three domains: Effects, A/V Creation, and Creative Tools.
Intelligent Creation(IC) is a research institute and product platform of AI, Effects, Audio & Video technologies. Fields of research include: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Audio and Video Technologies, SAMI, Effects, Creative Tools, AR, Avatars, and so on.
We are looking for a Senior QAE to help us build the test process, tools and infrastructure for Intelligent Creation innovations. In this role, you will work closely with software developers, PMs, and peer QA engineers across different teams to design, and deliver innovative test solutions for Computer Vision applications, creative effects, AI applications, and Audio/Video services. You will have the unique opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies altogether.
As a quality owner within the team, you
– Are responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of test solutions for large scale service and application.
– As a domain expert, own test solutions for multiple innovative components that have direct influence on user experience.
– Drive test strategy and deliverables for a large and complex system. You will own the implementation of test strategy and process through both automated and manual approaches.
– Own the quality reporting, defects diagnostic, features and software release sign-off.
– Actively contribute to process improvement in the team and across teams. You have the opportunity to innovate and invent new test approaches or propose improvements to our existing processes and automation system to improve the team’s velocity and efficiency.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
– 5+ years of work experience as Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, or SDE-Test
– 3+ years of experience in test automation development using common automation framework
– Experience in testing mobile/web/desktop applications on common platforms
– Proficient in at least one of the common OO languages , including Python, Java, etc.
– Proficient in troubleshooting, QA process, quality management tools, and methodologies
– Experience in testing large-scale and critical service/application involves Audio/Video, Computer Graphics AI applications, or AR/VR technologies
– Solid knowledge of modern web/mobile application architecture and cloud platforms
– Demonstrable manual and automated test experience in UI and API testing
– Experience in collaboration with cross-functional and offshore teams
– Strong verbal/written communication skills with both technical and non-technical teams
– Experience of working in a fast-paced environment follows Agile methodologies
|QA & Testing
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$159,000 - $280,000