|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
The technology middle platform team is dedicated to exploring fundamental technologies and products related to emerging and innovative technology fields.
– Responsible for/participate in the design and implementation of large-scale performance optimization solutions in the field of graphics;
– Responsible for/participate in instruction optimization related work of graphics API OpenGL ES/Vulkan;
– Responsible for/participate in the design and implementation of GPU optimization algorithms, such as data reuse algorithms, performance and power consumption model algorithms;
– Responsible for/participate in the analysis and research of key and difficult issues in the field of graphics;
– Responsible for/participate in the exploration of new technologies in the direction of GPU rendering optimization, such as the combination of GPU hardware and software, graphics heterogeneity, etc.
– Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of working experience in graphics or GPU performance/power consumption tuning;
– Proficient in C/C++, familiar with the principles of computer operating systems, and familiar with commonly used algorithms and data structures;
– Proficient in the graphics and image architecture and implementation of the Android system, and proficient in graphics APIs, including but not limited to: OpenGL ES, Vulkan, etc.;
– Familiar with Unity/UE game engine design principles and implementation.
– Familiar with Qualcomm Adreno or ARM Mali GPU driver.
– Familiar with frame-by-frame analysis tools such as RenderDoc.
|Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$210,000 - $357,000