|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the Team
The XR Foundation team builds the core technologies to make the immersive XR experience possible. From runtime software to developer SDK and game engines, the team is responsible for creating and optimizing XR technologies vertically across the software stacks, empowering our developers to create the best XR applications.
Your responsibilities would include:
– Responsible for Artificial Intelligence model applications in the field of software engineering, especially in the domain of XR application programming and IDE tools.
– Take charge of planning and designing intelligent programming related technical solutions for XR IDE.
– Introduce artificial intelligence technologies into XR IDE related tools. Provide intelligent solutions for developers throughout the XR application development, construction, preview, and debugging processes.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science related field, with 5+ years of experience in Android development.
– Proficient in the technical principles of Android application compilation, construction, debugging, and familiarity with Android Framework.
– Familiar with IntelliJ IDEA or Android Studio, Android Gradle Plugin, with experience in customization or plugin development.
– Familiar with the application of Artificial Intelligence models in the field of software engineering. Understanding commonly used programming models in the industry such as Code Llama, Codex, Codey, etc.
– Experience in XR application development or related fields is a plus.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$210,000 - $357,600