|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Understand current quality problems and how it impacts various user groups, define success metrics, and prioritize solutions based on user needs, internal as well as external factors.
– Work with xFN stakeholders (Policy, Legal, Operations, Engineering, Trust and Safety, human moderators, Data Science) across timezones, teams and org charts. Drive solutions to improve Tiktok feed quality, drive creator and user satisfaction, and mitigate brand risk
– Be a strong voice for diverse user groups, including stakeholders who may not be using our platform (eg : parents of some minors)
– Keep a keen eye on State of the art ML improvements, and think of how that can help our users.
– We strive to provide users with a high quality bar across our product. We expect you to take initiative to drive quality improvements across different teams, even when you are not directly responsible for their features.
– Keep an eye on current market trends, public perception, and external regulatory environments across different markets, and stay ahead of the curve. We intend to push boundaries by delivering industry leading experiences.
– Have the ability and experience to deliver a product end to end in an extremely fast moving environment. We expect you to set up processes ensuring that you can deliver on time.
– Have humility and a willingness to learn. This is a very fast moving industry, and the type of work you do changes significantly over short periods of time. You should have the mentality to constantly learn new things and improve
– 3+ years of experience working on direct messaging
– 5+ years experience in Product management.
– Prior experience with AI/ML is a must
– Experience dealing with trade offs between quality, diversity and other topline metrics
– Ability to deep dive into technical details of ML systems with engineers, and metrics with the Data Science team
– Experience dealing with multi-sided market place.
– Ability to deliver improvements requiring collaboration across multiple stakeholders in different timezones. Building trusted relationships is important. You should set up processes to ensure that things move on time, and there are no communication gaps.
– Prior experience with ranking and recommendation / personalization for large feeds.
– Experience in leading / managing a team of Product managers
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$148,000 - $290,000