|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
Global e-commerce is a content e-commerce business with international short video product as the carrier. It is committed to becoming the first choice for users to discover and purchase good products with affordable prices. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios such as live e-commerce, short video content e-commerce, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and a better life within reach.
– Set up a new engineering team from scratch and support it on career development.
– Build and manage a team of frontend or full stack engineers, including mentoring junior team members and providing technical support for engineers in the team.
– Provide technical leadership and build high performing teams within your organization.
– Regularly communicate with business teams and contribute to technical decisions on projects among the product.
– In-depth understanding of supply chain business and collaborate with team members to improve experience and performance of such systems and platforms.- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline with 5+ years’ working experience.
– Experience of managing or tech-leading a software engineering team.
– Strong software programming capabilities, exhibits good code design and coding style.
– Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm design and analysis, networking.
– Experience with React, Angular, Vue.js, or any other equivalent library / framework.
– Experience in solving CSS/JS multi-browser compatibility problems and front-end performance optimization.
– Familiar with at least one Java/Golang/Python/C++ and common databases and messaging frameworks like MySQL/Redis/Kafka etc.
– Experience in full stack development is a plus.
– Excellent software design, problem-solving skills.
– Passionate, self-motivated and good teamwork & communication skills.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$230,000 - $280,000