|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About The Team
The Data Analyst will join a team of analysts that support the US Live team. The team provides user insights to the business team which helps support overall business decisions.
In order to enhance collaboration and cross-functional partnerships, among other things, at this time, our organization follows a hybrid work schedule that requires employees to work in the office 3 days a week, or as directed by their manager/department. We regularly review our hybrid work model, and the specific requirements may change at any time.
About the role
– This role will cover the wide gamut of business insights, including user analysis, trends extraction, data interpretation, and insights generation.
-Provide statistical models to support predictive analytics and deliver non-technical presentations to all levels of the business as well as technical documentation to the wider team. Make valuable discoveries to content and user insights for making key business decisions
– Develop creator and community growth plans to help drive engagement and connection across LIVE creators and their audiences
– Help define new success criteria and new growth areas for current and future content creators- BS degree in science or data fields( Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Quantitative research…)
– 3+ years of experience working in data science, content insights, data analytics, or business intelligence
– Advanced proficiency in SQL and Python
– 1+ year experience in Python/R (Data Manipulation, Basic Machine Learning)
– Skill and experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques (feature engineering, regression, classification, segmentation, cross validation, Bayesian techniques etc.)
– Ability to work independently, lead projects and manage multiple sensitive and high-profile initiatives
– Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
– Deep passion for entertainment, social media, and consumer technology
– Bonus: Previous experience or understanding of the live streaming domain, including familiarity with key trends and performance metrics.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$173,850 - $261,250