|Our client is eager to bring aboard a Principal Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who not only shines technically but also thrives in cross-collaborative environments. As our client mold the cloud backbone of the compute service, they are in need of someone who not only has top-tier technical chops but also understands the art of cooperation, values low ego, and cherishes team harmony. This role demands both expertise in public cloud automation and an empathetic approach to team dynamics.
– Work closely with a large list of strategic prospect accounts, utilizing a consultative approach to identify pain points.
– Manage a sales pipeline and process from initial outreach to presentation, negotiation, and close.
– Identify and build relationships with economic champions / buyers within major accounts and position our client’s value proposition to the appropriate lines of business and technical teams.
– Collaborate with Sales Development and Marketing teams to drive leads and account activity, as well as with our Pre-sales engineers to create customized sales presentations and tailored financial models
– Provide field analysis and feedback internally to help shape sales collateral and longer term expansion planning.
– Build a strong understanding of the Generative AI industry, including but not limited to image and video generation, text generation, audio generation, and familiarity with the technology ecosystem.
– Represent our client at industry events and sales meetings with key Generative AI companies in North America.
– High integrity and passion for winning.
– Minimum of 5 years as a top quota carrying direct sales executive, with a track record of outperforming targets and annual quotas.
– Proven success in selling innovative solutions/services to hyper growth start-ups/ large enterprises is a must; with a focus on AI Solutions (analytics, platforms, data, infrastructure, AppDev and/or technology solutions) highly preferred.
– Demonstrated success in target account selling in a multi-regional capacity across North America.
– The ability to build strong relationships, as demonstrated through prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new businesses.
– Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
– Exceptional professional presence, with outstanding presentation and communication skills.
– A strong understanding of the Generative AI industry, including but not limited to image and video generation, text generation, audio generation, and familiarity with the technology ecosystem.
– Ability to travel as required.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$130,000 - $180,000