|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
The Brand Ads Team builds technologies that unlock business growth potential. This team owns several ads products: reservation ads, auction ads, and innovative content ads that enables advertisers and users to foster more awareness of their brand to attain their business goals. We work on the end-to-end ads delivery tech stack, including ads bidding, ranking, and forecasting.
We are looking for a highly experienced Engineer or Technical Lead Manager to spearhead our Brand Ads product teams. You will be leading a group of talented engineers in developing world-class advertising products and technologies. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of dollars in revenue and shape the industry’s landscape through complex technical challenges in infrastructure, algorithms, and machine learning.
– Drive high-impact projects with a focus on generating billions in revenue
– Lead in solving complex technical challenges in advertising infrastructure, algorithms, and machine learning
– Build industry-leading ads forecasting, ads delivery, and ads measurement solutions
– Actively participate in product design, go-to-market strategies, and business decision-making processes
– Foster innovation by collaborating with TikTok content and creators side and employing cutting-edge technologies such as GenAI
– Deep domain knowledge in the field of advertising technology
– Strong technical capabilities in infra, data, or ML
– Experience in ads bidding, ranking, and retrieval, ads forecasting is a strong plus
– Expertise in large-scale ads delivery, recommendation, and search is highly desirable
– Proven track record of working closely with product and product marketing teams is a plus
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; Master or PhD preferred
– Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, including experience in a leadership role
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$224,000 - $410,000