|Our client is a leading startup in the fast-paced generative AI market. Its mission is to empower businesses to to build differentiated applications that delight customers with the latest generative AI features.
Our client’s platform delivers generative AI infrastructure to run, tune, and scale models that power AI applications. It makes models work for you by providing developers easy access to efficient AI infrastructure so they can run the models they choose, tune them for their specific use case, and scale from dev to production seamlessly. With the fastest foundation models on the market (including Llama-2, Stable Diffusion, and SDXL), integrated customization solutions, and world-class ML systems under the hood, developers can focus on building apps that wow their customers without becoming AI infrastructure experts.
Our team consists of experts in cloud services, infrastructure, machine learning systems, hardware, and compilers as well as an accomplished go-to-market team with diverse backgrounds.
We dream big but execute with focus and believe in creativity, productivity, and a balanced life. We value diversity in all dimensions and are always looking for talented people to join our team!
About the role
We are on the lookout for a Head of Finance who can forge productive and proactive relationships across all our clients’ departments, supporting our executive team and CEO. This pivotal role involves providing strategic financial guidance, spearheading financial research initiatives, and forecasting future financial needs, all while embracing cost-saving measures. You‚ are stand at the helm of the Finance function, guiding executive leaders on budgeting and fund management to foster our client‚ is ongoing growth and success.
– Create and oversee financial plans, budgets, and forecasts.
– Analyze financial performance comparing budget to actual and providing insights, data and KPIs to executive leaders as the lead strategic finance business partner to the company.
-Prepare and present accurate financial reports, ensuring regulatory compliance.
– Oversee financial and accounting operations ensuring as the company scales that the financial statements are presented in accordance with GAAP in preparation for an eventual independent financial statement audit.
– Formulate fundraising strategies and manage investor relations.
– Monitor cash flow projections/burn and ensure the company‚ and financial health.
– Collaborate on our client’s financial strategy and conduct financial analysis for business initiatives.
– As the company scales, hire, train and mentor finance professionals, overseeing daily finance operations.
– Contribute to broader team, department, and company culture.
– Provide regular updates on financial spend and reports to executives and the board.
– Managing in private equity, funding rounds, and strategic investments.
– Oversee equity budgets, shareholder activities, and compensation planning.
– 8+ years of proven experience and ideally with experience in hyper-growth startup environments.
– Experience with managing and leading FP&A.
– Exposure to private equity; machine learning exposure is a plus.
– Background in early product stages, pricing, and product launch.
– Strong management background, experience in cross-functional collaboration.
– Proficient with tools such as QuickBooks, ADP, Carta, Expensify, Slack, GDrive, and Notion.
Ability to implement automation within the financial process and procedures.
|Vice President / Senior VP
|$180,000 - $220,000