|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Who we are
Global e-commerce is content e-commerce business with international short video product as the carrier. It is committed to becoming the first choice for users to discover and purchase good products with affordable prices. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios such as live e-commerce, short video content e-commerce, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and a better life within reach.
As a full-stack engineer in Global E-Commerce Seller Platform team, you will:
– Participate in the conception, estimation, and prioritization of ideas, with data-driven product sense
– Use full-stack web technology (Node.js, React, TypeScript, HTML, CSS) to develop MVPs and run experiments to validate ideas and iterate quickly, leveraging new technologies, tools when needed
– Adopt automated and manual test strategies to ensure product quality;
– Learn and understand how our product works and help build end-to-end solutions;
– Learn and grow from working with great colleagues and taking on challenges;
– Help our team grow from your expertise, experience, and perspectives.- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major, 2+ years of industry experience in a software development environment
– Expertise in object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
– Experience developing web services using Node.js
– Experience using CI/CD environments
– Being open to working in agile environment and actively cooperating with the team
– E-Commerce Industry experience developing and implementing features and solutions.
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$110,000 - $205,000