|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
About the team
Global e-commerce is a content e-commerce business with international short video product as the carrier. It is committed to becoming the first choice for users to discover and purchase good products with affordable prices. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios such as live e-commerce, short video content e-commerce, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and a better life within reach.
Content E-commerce is a global team responsible for building up the content ecosystem for E-commerce. We provide more highly qualified E-commerce content to customers to help them find good products at affordable prices. We attract more creators to land on the E-commerce platform, create more E-commerce related content and get benefits from their content. Also, we help merchants to find suitable creators to sell their products. Our mission is to build up an ecosystem which both customers and creators and merchants will benefit from.
– Responsible for building up and managing the Frontend team of Content E-commerce in the US, and being in charge of the whole Frontend team.
– Responsible for designing the architecture of technical solutions and providing technical support for engineers in the team.
– Align with product and org objectives, and coordinate with cross-functional teams on delivering key results.
– Define long term technical roadmap for the team.
– Contribute to technical decisions on projects among the product.
– BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related areas
– Over 5 years of experience in web front-end development, including experience in team management.
– Proficiency in various web front-end technologies, familiarity with common development patterns such as object-oriented and functional programming.
– Understanding of mainstream front-end frameworks, with experience in at least one large-scale project using a modern library or framework (e.g., Backbone, Angular, React, Vue).
– Practical experience in front-end architecture design, performance optimization, componentization, and modularization.
– Familiarity with front-end engineering tools such as Fis3, Webpack, Rollup, etc.
– Familiarity with a server-side programming language and some development experience (e.g., Node, Python, Golang, Java).
– Strong team spirit and awareness, optimistic and adaptable, able to handle pressure positively, possessing a strong service orientation, as well as excellent cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
|Manager / Senior Manager
|$180,000 - $270,000