|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
The Trust and Safety (TnS) engineering team at our client is responsible for protecting users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. They strive to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world. The team achieves these goals by building content moderation process systems, rule engines, strategy systems, feature engines, human moderation platforms, risk insight systems, and supportive platforms across the TnS organization.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
– Align with TnS technical objectives, collaborate with TnS experts, machine learning engineers, and cross-functional teams to deliver key results.
– Design and enhance system architecture to ensure high stability and performance of services. Contribute to the development of core modules and provide technical supervision.
– Take ownership of business systems and continuously improve them.
– Lead technical roadmap and project decisions within the product.
– Drive technical projects and collaborate with medium-sized cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
– Assist our client’s product teams in designing safety and abuse resistance into new products from inception.
|Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$196,000 - $280,000