|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
– Grow and lead a team of engineers committed to building and operating scalable and reliable AML Platform systems.
– Be both technically hands-on and people manager.
– Provide technical leadership and guidance to both your team members and your project peers.
– Communicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts.
– Lead the team’s innovation efforts, bring in new ideas and technologies.
– Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems.
– Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software develop or systems engineering.
– Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python or Golang
– Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with data science and infrastructure teams.
– Hands-on in designing, building, scaling, and troubleshooting platform solutions.
– Strong understanding of code optimizing and routine tasks automation.
|DevOps & SRE
|Senior IC / Tech Lead
|$187,000 - $358,000