|About The Company
This company pioneers short-form video creation and social engagement, boasting a vast, engaged user base. Its platform empowers users with creative tools, filters, and effects. With a diverse content ecosystem, it’s a hub of creativity and expression. The proprietary algorithm ensures personalized content feeds, enhancing user engagement and satisfaction. This company wields significant influence on digital media, making it an invaluable partner for innovative collaborations and marketing endeavors.
Why Join Us
At our client, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at our client.
About The Team
The creator economy market size has grown rapidly and is currently valued at $104 billion by the Influencer Marketing Hub. Creator growth has become a substantial domain of knowledge over time. Joining the our client Creator Growth team, you will have a front seat to shape the creator economy landscape and make an impact on our client, the world’s most downloaded app.
Our client is highly committed to investing in developing our creator-centric ecosystem and is actively looking for a Tech Lead Manager specialized in web frontend technology to help grow the team and products.
1. You are expected to support a small to medium-sized engineering team on career development.
2. Provide technical support for engineers in the team.
3. Align with product and organizational objectives, coordinate with cross-functional teams on delivering key results.
4. Define a long-term technical roadmap for the team.
5. Contribute to technical decisions on projects among the product.
The requirements of this position are:
1. Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science or a related technical discipline.
2. 2+ years of managing or tech-leading a software engineer team.
3. Strong experience with Data Structures or Algorithms.
4. Strong communication and teamwork skills.
5. 5+ years of experience in web development.
|Staff IC / Senior Staff IC / Architect
|$210,000 - $358,000