Senior Global Recruitment Consultant
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – San Jose, New York, Toronto, and Beijing. Driven by data infrastructure & AI technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Now we are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries. In 2021, OCBang has successfully commercialized the strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts, talent insights, and recruitment solutions for tech companies around the world.
If you’re driven by career success and financial reward, this is the position for you.
What you can get in here:
- Rich compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and bonus
- Rapid personal growth
- Increased salary potential
- Growth of professional network
- Ownership and proud
- More responsibilities and more rewarding work
- Full training and timely support
- Your impact and contribution are evident
- Work alongside the most dedicated and creative team
- Take charge of the full-cycle recruiting process from JD research and sourcing to reaching an offer and candidate onboarding.
- Become an expert in the recruiting industry by learning industrial information, technical concepts, and news.
- Source, evaluate, and select the best-fit candidates according to specific client’s needs using LinkedIn Recruiter, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Play an account manager role, grow and cultivate relationships with our clients.
- Daily responsibilities include sourcing active and passive candidates, client management, and managing the weekly targets.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset to work hard and grow fast.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in recruiting or talent acquisition. Experience in agency firms is preferred.
- BS/MS in human resources management, organizational psychology, management, or relevant fields.
- Be passionate in recruiting industry with the nature willing to build rapport with people from different backgrounds.
- Be flexible and resilient, takes initiative to manage conflicts, and recover quickly from setbacks.
- A strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask efficiently are required.
Ability to work both independently and as a team.
Natural interpersonal and communication skills.
We value diversity and inclusion at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to background, race, sex, national origin, and other perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.