Sales and Marketing Associate￼
About the Role
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international recruitment and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and consulting services in three global hubs – San Jose, Toronto, and Beijing. Driven by AI automation technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Now we are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries. In 2021, OCBang successfully commercialized the strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts, talent insights, and recruitment solutions for tech companies around the world.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic Sales and Marketing Associate to help us expand our clientele and spread the word about our state-of-the-art services. You will be at the front line of our company’s growth, working to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify prospective clients and generate viable leads.
- Engage potential clients persistently through various channels such as emails, LinkedIn InMails, and cold calls.
- Schedule introductory meetings between prospective clients and our senior executive team.
- Implement and execute marketing strategies and campaigns aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Promote the company’s products and services through various platforms including social media, company websites, and newsletters.
- Meet weekly targets for outreach, scheduling meetings, and achieving marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, or a relevant role.
- Proficiency in English in both spoken and written; Work proficiency in Mandarin is required.
- Market knowledge and experience in the AI, tech, or recruitment industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Ability to build rapport and form long-lasting business relationships.
- Time management and planning skills, capable of prioritizing tasks effectively
- A results-oriented mindset with resilience and grit, especially when facing obstacles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered Salary$42,000 - $77,000 per year