Global Recruitment Consultant (New York)
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – San Jose, New York, Toronto, and Beijing. Driven by data infrastructure & AI technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Now we are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries. In 2021, OCBang has successfully commercialized strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts, talent insights, and recruitment solutions for tech companies around the world.
If rapid personal growth is a value you wish to gain in your first or next career, this Global Executive Search Consultant role can definitely help you build your self-sustainability. OCBang (www.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and intelligence services globally. Driven by data infrastructure & AI technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. We are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and Cloud industries.
What you can get in here:
- Rich compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and bonus
- Rapid personal growth
- Increased salary potential
- Growth of professional network
- Ownership and proud
- More responsibilities and more rewarding work
- Full training and timely support
- Your impact and contribution are evident
- Work alongside the most dedicated and creative team
- Take charge of the full-cycle recruiting process from JD research and sourcing to reaching an offer and candidate onboarding.
- Become an expert in the recruiting industry by learning industrial information, technical concepts, and news.
- Source, evaluate and select the best-fit candidates according to specific client’s needs using LinkedIn Recruiter, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Work with our team leads to grow and cultivate relationships with our clients.
- Work hard on recruiting projects and meet your targets/goals
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset to work hard and grow fast
- BS/MS in human resources management, organizational psychology or relevant fields.
- Be passionate in recruiting industry with the nature willing to build rapport with people from different backgrounds.
- Be flexible and resilient, takes initiative to manage conflicts, and recover quickly from setbacks.
- A strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask efficiently are required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills.